Whatever Wednesday- Lorac | Anastasia | NYX

10:30:00 PM

Picked up a few new things today at Nordstrom Rack near Perimeter Mall. Can't wait to use these bad boys.



    Lorac Stylist Palette                    
   -A beautiful mix of neutral colors that can be used to create a soft or
    smokey eye. With two highlight colors at the bottom or front of the palette, you can create
    ton of sultry looks and perfect you everyday, makeup-no makeup look as well as .



-A lovely natural palette with matte shades. Like the Lorac palette, you can get super creative with these subtle.  This is a two level palette. The top level cases 21 neutral eye shadow shades. The bottom level cases 6 eye shadows shades, two blush shades and two sponge applicators. These colors look like they apply very light so using an eye shadow base would probably be best.  




-My oh my have I been waiting to get my hands on this product. I've heard great things about this line's brow kit and I can't wait to give a try. I bought the brow powder duo instead of the the kit with the eyebrow stencils, brush,  powders and highlights because I have products and utensils already.  This powder duo comes in several shades, the most I've ever seen for one type of product specific to eyebrows. I purchased the Ebony duo shades because I feel this color will look most natural. We'll see if they make my thin brows look great....


NYX Black Brown Eye/Eyebrow pencil
-I really prefer a retractable pencil in this color but I figured I'd have more control when using the pencil on my brows.  So again, I got the deepest brown color and I'll simply use this to sharpen up the line
at the bottom of my brows and on the tail for a cleaner look.


Check out my Instagram for photos of me using these products. I'll come back to post a video of how I use apply the shadows and brows as well.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe