Tempting Tuesdays-....Henri Bendel

2:24:00 PM

A new love of mine, Henri Bendel New York has the chicest jewelry, accessories and bags. I've never shopped here before but I"m sure I will in the future. Check out a few of my absolute favorites.

Monogram Compact
Just classy looking. Who doesn't want a fancy looking compact?
This is simply beautiful.

Butter London Luxe Rock 12 Piece Holiday Nail Set
Nail polish is easily a mini obsession of mine.
I would rock every single color in this set.





I Heart Henri Bendel Coffee Cup
Porcelain cup | 100% silicon lid | Microwave safe
How adores, right!?!




No. 7 Quilted Suede Tote
100% Sueded Napa Leather
I nearly cried when I say this! Can hold your notebook/ipad/planner, etc. Detail on this back is sick.

West 57th Magazine Tote for IPad
Saffiano leather

Cityscape Case for Samsung Galaxy S IV
It's just cute!
No.7 Quilted Case for IPhone 5

Hip to be Chic 2014 Planner
Leather
So, we all could use an extra hand when it comes to keeping up with busy schedules,
so why not be cute doing it? Nothing really special about this planner.
I just like it.

Puppy Love Diary
Leather | Chez Henri NYC | With a lock and key
A girls best friend sometimes, is her diary.


The Waldorf Pyramid Stud Earring
Made with  Glass Stone
Hematite shown above
These are just dope!
The Waldorf Cocktail Ring
Made with Swarovski elements | Gold or Hematite plated brass
Stunning




Double Down Ring
Made with Swarovski elements | Rose Gold shown above
Also comes in Black and Crystal/Gold
The Waldorf Crystal Statement Necklace
Made with Swarovski elements | Cubic Zirconia | Brass
The name for this piece sums it all up-Statement
I want this number! Dress it up or down.
Jungle Diva Chiffon Scarf
100% Silk Chiffon
In Chili (shown here) and Black
This is downright sickening, it's so gorg!

Bendel Rocks Wide Bangle
Made with Swarovski elements | Brass Band
Pop this on and it's all the accessory you'll need.
Enamel Buckle Hinge Bangle
Brass coating with cream colored enamel


Ladies love to be fancy. These are a few of the pieces that would easily put me in a good mood. Check out their website for loads more goodies. They have a cool feature where you can
shop by personality. I plan on making a purchase in the  future and I'll be sure to share.
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cookie4real10/22/2013

    Love these picks! I need this Jungle Diva Scarf in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe