Experiment with color....

5:54:00 PM

As a warmer/darker toned luvie, I always love playing with color in my wardrobe. On gloomy days like today, it can make you feel a lil fancy. As you can sorta see, I've gone all over the place with this idea but it still works.



So I have on your basic pair of straight-leg black dress slacks ( New York & Co.), & a pair of creme-colored, patent leather pumps( that I got on clearance a few weeks ago for $20 from The Limited). I paired it with a pinkish & blueish sheer, long-sleeved blouse from Asos. It's been a while since I got it but it wasn't more than $20 either. The salmon colored blazer I have on is about two years old from Forever 21 & same deal here. It was probably only around $20. Cute and affordable.



Lastly, I usually never make the time to make a big fuss over my makeup in the mornings before work so I typically do a cat eye with liquid or gel liner (for a clean & neat look), mascara & a bold or bright lip. I do use a liquid foundation, and blush daily also. Slap on a few accessories & done.

Don't be afraid to experiment a little with different styles  & especially with color. It makes you look great & feel better too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe